Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Caffeine for the Creative Mind, #0

I purchased "caffeine for the creative mind: 250 excercises to wake up your brain" by stefan muman and wendy lee oldfield back on my NYC excursion in nov/dec. its a gorgeous little book, making good use of being in only one color. and i had every intention to do these exercises, maybe one a day or so.

needless to say, this has not happened yet.
and i'm starting it. and i will post my results here.
going to shoot for 4+/week, and go from there.

my#1 will follow later this evening.

1 comment:

BluePhoenix01 said...

L!

That book is amazing, found it at my Barnes and Noble, and got a chance to randomly do a few exercises from that before I started to work on my thesis.

Just don't take the the book so seriously and dig in, I think you'll enjoy it.

(P.S. Ended up buying the book for someone and they have enjoyed it quite a bit.)